Thursday, April 14, 2022

Trash Day

Went out to shoot early today... it's TRASH day!!

I took my 28mm normal lens... but forgot the adaptor so these first few are Lensbaby Soft Focus II. I've been walking this same mile loop for 2+ years since I started working from home at the beginning of the pandemic. I have NEVER shot (or thought to shoot) trash day. My normal subject are the flowers and trees from my journey.

I love this first image cuz the Jeep at the very left top edge of the frame is my hubby surprising me by coming to say goodbye before he goes to the gym. He's laughing cuz I'm taking pictures of trash cans on my walk.



The bush on the left has flowers that I LOVE to shoot.




1 mile: Back home, I ran inside to grab my adaptor and shoot some normal lens images. I got lucky and the trash truck just happened to be coming down the street.




I'm sure the garbage man thought I was nuts...






Missed some...