Wednesday, April 13, 2022

My Kitchen

The kitchen is one of my favorite rooms in the house... I love the light that comes in from this north facing window and during the summer, sunlight will stream in for a brief amount of time... but not yet.

The kitchen is also where clutter tends to accumulate, and each season of life has included different clutter... from school books and instruments, now to coffee remnants and camera gear. It is truly the hub of our household.

Lensbaby Sweet 35, 1/60 sec, ISO 16000, f/8



Dishes in the sink drive me CRAZY... but embracing the today. Sweet 35, 1/60, ISO16000, f/8.0



Color with the Burnside, I like the vignette it adds. F/5.6, 1/125, ISO 10,000.




The stone loses the "Dirty" (to mark dishwasher status) in B&W, so left this one in chaotic color.




And the hubby, just home (& asking me why I'm standing on a chair over the sink) who then sat to check his phone.