The Apprentice Adult had his first 7th grade concert this week. He was nervous and did NOT smile the entire concert, until he walked off stage and even then I had to yell his name to get just a glimmer of a smile. However after the concert, he was all smiles. Shoes? SIZE 13 HOLY COW! :)
I love how he loves to put his arms over our shoulders... because he's tall enough he can do so!
He really enjoys his band teacher and I'm so glad: Band gave me the best memories of high school and made junior high tolerable.
A new jacket and he LOVES how soft it is...
He still asks for the occasional hug and enjoys tucking ME in at night: Snug as a bug in a rug.... AND A TICKLE!

And the sweetest little video a Mom could ask for! This one? He brings me joy!
