The morning starts with breakfast at my desk and then to the gym for some light cardio before weights with the "Advanced" workout group gang:
My Smokin' Hot super strong "gun" totin' & beloved work out partner, Julie:
Dan: our 'delicate flower' is in the gym on Friday mornings with us. He and Adrian work on their Tai Chi and Kung Fu. A long standing member of the Black Pearl.
Adrian: The Black Pearl's fearless Captain. The heart and soul of the 6 to 8 am work out group. Always encouraging and Kung Fu wicked cool!
New to the "Black Pearl" are Shannon and Charissa. These lovely ladies bring girly-ness and raw attitude to a normally male dominated hour. They are a hoot and pleasure to have join us.
Julie cranks out a warm up bench press set.
Last work out picture before the 'real' work begins: Shannon and her tea... cracks me up that she drinks tea at work out. Not sure why... maybe because tea, for me, is a relaxing drink... not a workout drink! However, I DO agree with her in that I MUST have my caffeinated tea before workout!The day passes in a complete blur and soon it's time to head home: My post to FB this afternoon: "24 hours sans boys... The weekend looms like a ripe berry waiting to be picked! What shall I do with my boyless hours? Hmm, eat girly foods, watch girly TV and SHOP of COURSE! :)"
After work, I drop by Kohl's to leisurely stroll the store and try on a few things. I do pick up the shirt and two skirts I had been eyeing. Next, Costco for groceries - need more fruits and veggies! Finally, home for TV, Master Chef and picture organizing. A quiet evening at home. Dan wants to see Cowboys and Aliens, so I'll wait until he returns to go see it.








