(above: template modified from Ali Edwards bread and butter set, paper from Amanda Rockwell)
Knee deep into and LOVING the 365 project, I of course had my camera on me. Funny that it was cloudy last year AND this year! In any case, I took about a million shots of the two of them goofing around. The above were some of my favorites. So many similar photos but the expressions (especially the Kiddo!) tell a story in and of themselves!I even had Leo take a couple shots of the two of us (I'm trying harder to make sure I get in some shots as well).
I think this one embarrassed the Kiddo a bit:
But isn't that what good mothers do???
Then, Leo took off and I waited with the Kiddo while he got the rules and waved as his bus left. Of course, I HAD to embarrass again him by getting ON the bus to take a picture before they left. (Really, being a good mother and all!)
"Okay, Mom... really. What are you doing? Okay, you got your picture. You can go now. Ummm.. Please? Go? ... Yes... Bye!"
But when I was outside pretending to pick my nose and waving and blowing him a kiss... he waved and blew me a kiss back, too. Shh. Don't tell.










