What to do still?
- Hang Christmas lights out side
- Advent booklet/ calendar for Joe... where DID I put it???
- Fill out Santa's book
- Still need to find that perfect gift for Dan's b'day and shop for a few other folks.
- Finish editing pictures for customers
- I SO want to scrapbook and catch up on my 365 project... of which I am MASSIVELY behind.
- There are other creative things I'd love to have time for but not quite yet...
- Create a menu for Christmas Eve Dinner
- Design a gorgeous table for Christmas Eve Dinner
- Heck find time to make my list of stuff to do.
Actually this has been somewhat cathartic... maybe I'm not as behind as I think... I wonder how many times I'll edit this before the list is truly complete???
I wonder what Joe will say he has to do???